EMS Postpartum Pelvic Floor Muscle Training Magchair
Function: PFM Training Magchair
MAGCHAIR utilizes High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic technology (HIFEM) to cause deep pelvic floor muscles stimulation and restoration of the neuromuscular control.
HIFEM technology is able to create supramaximal PFM contractions and hold them for a couple of seconds . These contractions are independent of brain function and target directly the peripheral nerves in the pelvic floor area. This phenomenon leads to supramaximal contractions which cannot normally be achieved by voluntary muscle action (e.g. Kegel exercise).
1. Key of ectiveness is based on focused electromagnetic energy, in-depth penetration, and stimulation of the entire pelvic floor area.
2. A single HIFEM session brings thousands supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions, which are extremely important in muscle re-education of incontinent patients.
3. Incontinent patients are not able to perform high-repetition rate pattern due to pelvic floor muscles weakness.
4. Technology : High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic
5. Maximum contraction : 11,000 Within 30 Mins
★ LEAVE A MESSAGE
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.